Rubislaw Place Medical Group

NHS Scotland

Student Medical Certificate

During your studies you may experience illness which may impact your ability to attend lectures, attend tutorials and complete course work. If you are unwell, you should complete a Notification of Illness (Sickness Form A) and give this to your tutor.

If your tutor requires further confirmation, they will need to complete a Request for Evidence (Sickness Form B). This should be delivered to the person you have been seeing regarding your difficulties e.g., doctor, nurse or student counsellor.

There will be a fee for providing written evidence from your GP.