House Calls: 01224 641968
- House calls where possible should be phoned before 10am (except in the case of an emergency)
- Please ensure a house call is absolutely necessary
- The GP will visit patients at home who are too ill or frail to come to the surgery
- We are reluctant to visit patients who could be reasonably taken down to the practice by a family member, taxi or public transport.
- Please provide as much information concerning your medical condition to the receptionist. This will help the GP when he/she assesses your request
- Please ensure you provide your contact telephone number
- The GP may contact you to discuss your request