Rubislaw Place Medical Group

NHS Scotland

Are there breastfeeding & baby changing facilities?

Yes, these are located on the ground floor – please ask at reception.

How can I contact the Health Visitor?

You can do this by phoning 01224 846672.

How can I contact the District Nurse?

You can do this by phoning 01224 559140
This is a temporary number due to COVID-19

Can I pay for my private report or letter that I have requested by Switch?

Unfortunately, we do not have payment facilities for credit/debit cards. The Practice can only accept cash, cheques or BACS.

How do I make a complaint?

If we are unable to resolve your complaint when you attend the Practice, then you can place this in writing and address this for the attention of the practice manager. We will acknowledge your letter, fully investigate your complaint and reply to your letter within 21 working days. You can also arrange an appointment to discuss the matter further with the practice manager.

Can I e-mail the practice concerning my medical conditions, or requesting information about my medical records?

Please only e-mail the practice in regards to medical conditions if you have been asked to by a member of staff – for example, to provide BP readings or photos of a condition.

We would recommend using our eConsult service for this.

We are unable to enter into any communications of a medical nature – this is to protect patient confidentiality.

For medico-legal reasons we require a signed mandate by the patient in relation to any information held concerning their medical records.

How do I access and get to see my medical records?

Please contact the practice on 01224 641968 to discuss this with the reception staff who can facilitate this request.